WhatsApp voice message preview: Now, you can preview your voice message on WhatsApp before sending it.
WhatsApp logo is seen in this photo. (AP Photo/Patrick Sison, File)
I’m platform WhatsApp has announced a fresh feature for voice messages, allowing users to hear voice messages before sending them.
The meta-owned company said, “you can now preview your voice message on WhatsApp before you send it, suitable for those moments when you need to obtain your message just right.”
Voice Messages are amongst the most popular features for WhatsApp users worldwide. “They provide you with better relatives and buddies over an SMS and, unlike a call, provide you with the freedom to message – and to help them to listen – if it is easiest,” the organization added.
The way to preview voice messages
1. Open somebody or group chat.
2. Touch the microphone and slide it as much as hands-free lock recording.
3. Start speaking.
4. Once finished, tap Stop.
5. Tap Play to be controlled by your recording. You can even tap any of the main recordings to try it out from that timestamp.
6. Touch the garbage may eliminate the voice message, or tap send to send it.
How to hurry up voice message playback
1. Click Play to be controlled by voice messages you’ve sent or received.
2. Listen to the message.
3. While an email is playing, you can click on the 1x icon to improve the rate to 1.5x or 2x.
This development comes later after WhatsApp added new privacy measures preventing unknown contacts from attending to a user’s last seen and online status. While the messaging app already gives users the approach to hide their last seen and online details, certain third-party apps could monitor your activities, and the revolutionary privacy measures aim to stop them.
A couple of weeks ago, WhatsApp started rolling out a fresh voice waveform design in chat bubbles for all those voice/audio messages, reported WABetainfo. Following the report, users can see voice waveforms for voice messages if the feature is enabled for the WhatsApp account. However, it might not show when getting a voice note from someone with the feature enabled.
Meanwhile, the Meta-owned messaging app can be supposed to redesign chat bubbles entirely with increased rounded, larger, and colorful bubbles for the way.