Walmart is ready to bring the Christmas spirit by being open. What time will the store close today on December 24?
If you have a few things to purchase and you’re not sure what to buy, get prepared and make your way to Walmart today before the store shuts down to customers. Customers may be waiting for a long time before going back to the shop in the coming days.
WHAT TIME WILL WALMART GO OFF TODAY?
Walmart will shut its doors at 6 pm today, December 24. If you’re looking to get those last-minute purchases completed, now is the perfect time to head out. All outlets will close at 6 pm. We recommend that you verify the time of your closest outlets, too.
In rare instances, certain outlets may operate with different hours of operation. To determine the store’s operating hours closest to you, go to Walmart’s official site. You can do that via this hyperlink.
However, following the official Twitter and Instagram accounts is recommended, as the site often announces news there.
Is Walmart OPEN for CHRISTMAS?
Unfortunately, Walmart will not be in operation for the holiday season. Today, the retail stores are scheduled to re-open December 26 and operate as normal, which means between 6 am and 11 pm.
So, it is suggested to finish your shopping before today or wait until the following Sunday to go shopping again. If you cannot visit the store or even shop, you can do so on the Walmart app or their website. However, all deliveries will take place following Christmas.
OTHER stores that would function today.
While Walmart could close earlier than normal, others are expected to remain operating. Here’s a listing of some of them:
- Boscov’s from 8 am to 6 at night.
- Costco 9 am – 5 pm (maybe different)
- Family General Hours – vary.
- Hobby Lobby – 9 am until 5.30 at night.
- Home Depot from 6 is until 5 pm.
- Ikea 10 am until 5 pm.
- Kohl’s – 7 am until six at.
- Target – 7 AM until 8 9.
- Ulta Beauty – 7 am until 6 pm.
- Walmart 6 am – 6 pm.
- Whole Foods Market – 7 am until 7 pm.
- Fresh Market – 7 am until 7 pm.
- Dollar Tree- differs depending on the location.
- Family Dollar was different according to the location.
- Dollar General- differs based on the area.