Do you have need to save MSG Outlook as PDF with attachments or directly save Outlook emails to PDF Adobe documents? Then you are at right platform. This blog can help you solve all problems of Outlook MSG files into PDF migration. In this blog, you can get effective solutions to save Outlook MSG files to PDF manually & alternatively.
We know that Outlook is a default mail client of MS Office Suite, which is used by almost all users. Therefore, they use Outlook to manage & share data. Outlook provides many advanced functions that helps to provide efficient mail service. It not only support mailing service but also has contacts, address book, calendar, notes, tasks, journals, etc. functionalities.
No doubt, that Outlook is good mail app but due the increasing demand of PDF file, Outlook users may have requirement to save MSG Outlook as PDF Adobe documents. Yes, on the other side, PDF is increasing its popularity day by day and now it has been approved as UNIVERSAL document file format to all over the world. PDF is in use in every places – hospitals, courts, schools, offices, business dealing, lawyer, etc. Let’s know some advantages of PDF file which makes it popular –
- PDF files not only save text data but also supports metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks & other functions of mails.
- PDF file is the document format of Adobe Reader that is available at free of cost on easy download.
- PDF provides protection facility to protect documents from unneeded access.
- PDF files are simply accessible on multiple devices (mobile, desktop, laptop, computer, etc.)
- PDF documents can easily run on multiple Operating Systems – Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, etc.
How to save MSG Outlook as PDF Manually
Outlook supports facility to save its selective mails as MSG file format by drag & drop method. If you have few MSG files of Outlook and want to save them in PDF then you can follow the given steps –
- Firstly, select any MSG mail of Outlook and open it with MS Outlook.
- Now select Save as option from File Menu.
- Save the file in HTML file format at your desired location.
- Now navigate to the stored location and select the saved HTML file.
- Open the file in MS Word document and go to Export option from File menu.
- Choose the ‘Create PDF/ XPS documents’ option and click on Create PDF/ XPS option.
- Provide any location and name for saving file click on OK button.
Note – the provided method is not a perfect method for everyone because it can save single MSG file to PDF without attachments at a time. Yes, it cannot save your emails attached file in PDF. Sometimes, it does not provide exact result in migration of MSG file to PDF.
How to Save Outlook email as .msg to PDF Alternatively
If you have large MSG files and need urgent data migration solution then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that is created to solve users’ how to save Outlook email as .msg to PDF problem. It can save all MSG files of Outlook to PDF at once in batch approach. It is easy to access so anyone can handle it. You can powerfully save MSG Outlook as PDF with attachments and other details – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, unread status, etc. It also provides ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option to save Outlook MSG emails & their attachments to PDF without missing any details.
You can download the MSG Convert to PDF tool and simply convert 25 MSG files to PDF at free of cost. You can know how to save MSG Outlook as PDF at free of cost. Now you are capable to know complete migration process of Outlook MSG file to PDF without any charge.
If you want to save MBOX files in PST then read it >> https://centrozom.com/methods-to-convert-mbox-to-outlook-with-attachments/