Table of Contents Hide
- What is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
- How to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
- Method 1. SMTP & Pop Server Setting Reconfiguration
- Method 2. SCANPST.exe to Repair PST Docs
- Method 3. Repairing using Control Panel
- Method 4. Programs and Features Tab
- Method 5. Test for Duplicate Accounts
- Method 6. Disable Antivirus
- Method 7. Here’s the technique to deinstall the antivirus.
- Method 8. Uninstall & Reinstall
- Conclusion: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Solved!
Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code is quite common. This Error may occur due to various motives. From installing errors to data being damaged, there could be numerous reasons behind this issue.
If you are facing the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] or Error [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] and you don’t know how to solve it, then this guide is for you.
In this piece, We’ll provide you with all you have to be aware of this bizarre MS Outlook error, and some tried and tested ways to eliminate this issue.
We’ll get right to it.
What is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most used platforms to send and receive email messages. People and companies widely use the platform for their daily communications.
Although MS Outlook doesn’t create many problems, you’d still sometimes face the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error.
This is an indication this Error indicates that MS Outlook is not working correctly. The app won’t make or receive emails or messages; it will simply stop working.
Why Does [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Occur? You must use the MS email server to send and receive the emails. If you try to access the server and your PC fails to establish the connection through SSL, you’d get the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error.
If any SSL or TLS encryptions do not function effectively, you must deal with this issue.
In the event of an error when the Error occurs, the MS Outlook application will crash. The app won’t work as well, and the overall performance of your PC could be affected too.
How to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
There are numerous ways to correct the MS Outlook error. We have rounded up the best solutions for you as we have already covered the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Error previously so that you don’t have to look anywhere else for ways to solve this Error.
Here are the best methods to fix the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 Error in Outlook
Method 1. SMTP & Pop Server Setting Reconfiguration
- Open MS Outlook App
- Click on the File option and select Info, then Account Settings.
- Find the Manage Profiles Options
- In the Mail Setup box, choose the Email Accounts Tab
- Please select the email address you use and then double-click on it.
- Select the More Settings button.
- Try the setting for the server that is outgoing.
- It’s supposed to be My SMTP
- Then, you can go to the Advanced Tab.
- The next step is to check the IMAP and the SMTP server port settings.
- Set the IMAP as 993 and SMTP as 465
- Then, check the connection, and you should see SSL/TLS.
- Restart the MS Outlook. The program should solve the issue for you.
Method 2. SCANPST.exe to Repair PST Docs
The SCANPST application is an effective tool to help you fix PST documents. Corrupted PST docs sometimes cause the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code. The program repairs the damaged files and then rebuilds them to ensure they don’t occur anymore.
- Open the Windows Explorer
- Search the box and type in the URL to your Microsoft Office installation folder.
- Additionally, you can search directly for SCANPST.exe. SCANPST.exe program.
- Run the app
- Searching through PST files to identify and restore the data is possible.
- Then, select the file in which you’d like to save the documents
- Select the Repair button to initiate the process.
- The solution is effective 95% of the time. If your issue persists, try the following method.
Method 3. Repairing using Control Panel
Sometimes, the program is damaged due to an infection on your PC. Fixing that can be done by selecting the MS Outlook application from Control Panel. This is the method to fix it.
- Go to the Control Panel
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Select and locate to open the MS Outlook App
- Double-click on it, and select”Repair Option on the left menu
- Follow the directions on the screen to begin the process of repair.
- Start MS Outlook to check if this issue has been resolved or it isn’t.
Method 4. Programs and Features Tab
- Click on the Programs tab and Features settings
- Find the MS Outlook App
- Click right-click and select the option to fix it.
Start Outlook. You will be able to use the Outlook app to check what happens.
Method 5. Test for Duplicate Accounts
- Open the Control Panel
- Look for the Mail Settings there
- Choose the Email Accounts Option
- On the tab for Email, Find the accounts you have which are logged into MS Outlook.
- Remove and delete the accounts that are duplicates.
Method 6. Disable Antivirus
If you have an antivirus installed on your computer, it can also cause the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code. It is essential to set up your antivirus and ensure it’s not causing issues to your computer.
It’s possible to disable it. However, we suggest deinstalling it to get the most effective.
Method 7. Here’s the technique to deinstall the antivirus.
- Access the Control Panel
- Make sure to select the uninstall option
- Locate the antivirus that is installed on the list of applications
- Click right-click and choose the application to deinstall it by selecting the menu
- Explore the various options available on how to eliminate the antivirus
After uninstalling your antivirus program, you can try the MS Outlook application again. It will resolve the problem.
Method 8. Uninstall & Reinstall
If none of these strategies work, You must remove Microsoft Outlook. You must uninstall the MS Outlook app for Windows and then download it again. This is the only way to work for you.
You can go to the control panel on your computer to deinstall Microsoft Outlook—MS Outlook app.
When you’ve removed it, visit the official Microsoft site, and download Microsoft’s official MS Outlook application. Avoid downloading the app through 3rd party sources since there is a risk of having several viruses that could attack the computer.
Conclusion: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Solved!
There are various ways you can fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code. It is just a matter of knowing how to fix it. Many incorrect guides aren’t working. The solutions discussed here can help overcome this significant MS outlook problem.