Table of Contents Hide
Wisely card encourages users to adopt cashless systems that increase the efficiency of staff in serving their customers and provides convenience. It is possible to deposit cash to the Wisely account to make a customized payment. We can then use the funds through Mastercard and Visa credit cards offered by this firm. Wisely is a handy prepaid card that lets users shop online and purchase services and goods. You must be able to activate your card before its first use.
Benefits and Advantages of Wisely CardSimilar To PayPal and Way2Go, the Wisely card is also the first prepaid debit card. It provides cards in two types: WiselyPay or Wisely Direct. But both cards provide the same benefits users can enjoy when the card is activated. The process for activating Wisely pay as well as Wisely direct are identical.
- Get a uniquely personal card with your name engraved.
- We can load the smart card at more than 70k locations across the United States.
- Wisely is exempt from monthly and overdraft fees and minimum balances or fees for direct deposit.
- The inbuilt EMV chip blocks malicious activity.
- You may enroll for benefits offered by the government, such as tax refunds, payroll, and many more benefits.
- Purchase goods or services, and settle bills and other items using their Mastercard.
- Earn cashback rewards as well as referral bonuses, as well as various discounts on your purchase.
- With one click on your phone and at the convenience of your office, home, or any other location, you can monitor your balance and access it effortlessly.
How to Activate Wisely Card Online
- www.activewisely.com page to complete the activation procedure.
- Enter the 16-digit card number and the expiration date in the respective fields.
- Check the box to verify that you’re not a Robot, and then click”Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill in exact information such as Social Security Number, Card Verification Value, etc.
- Fill in your personal information one at one of the required fields.
- Choose your 4-digit PIN, then click the Activate button to complete your activation procedure.
- A prompt message will appear on your screen, which includes a successful activation notification. Make an account and use all features available to you on your card.
How to Activate Wisely Card Via Phone
Another reliable method is activating the Wisely card by dialing a phone number. Thus, cardholders can dial the number toll-free and activate the card by using the on-call instructions of the IVR.
- 1: Get your smartphone out, then follow the instructions on the IVR.
- 2. If you think the IVR instructions are not useful or difficult to follow, please get in touch with us.
- 3. Enter # to connect directly with the customer service representative.
- 4. Provide all required information to verify your account and activate your credit card.
- 5. The Wisely card will be in use and ready to use soon.
1. How do I authenticate my Wisely card?
Within 90 days, if it is not possible to activate the Wisely account, it will be permanently closed. The remaining funds will be sent back to you by cheque.
2. How do I withdraw funds to your Wisely account?
In savings you can transfer your savings to your Wisely primary account via the app or on the website. Choose from the Future tab, click the option to withdraw, and select the amount you want to transfer.
3. Where can we purchase an account with Wisely?
Usually, the wisely card will be delivered via email within 7-10 business days of enrolling. This means that you will be able to make use of or activate the card once we receive it.
4. How do I utilize your Wisely card?
You can use the Wisely card for free for the store, phone, or online purchases that accept Debit Master and Visa cards.
5. How can you use a Wisely debit card at an ATM?
The Wisely website allows you to find ATMs that are not flooded within your vicinity.